●2023年9月18日(一)上午9:00 至 2023年10月6日(五)下午5:30
● 2023年10月17日(二) 至 2023年10月19日(四)
4. 兩個148mm X 210mm ~ 255mm X 180mm（能存放A5紙張大小）貼上$5.4郵票之回郵信封/公文袋 (信封面上寫上地址、考生姓名、申請編號)
3. 如申請全日班學位，校方將會按家庭需要優先考慮(請留意由於學位所限，並非所有符合優先考慮的申請人均會獲取錄 。)
● 2023年12月15日(五) 前公佈取錄名單
●2024年1月4日(四) 至 2024年1月6日(六)新生註冊
(查詢電話：2893 2715; 電郵： firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enrollment arrangements for the 2024-2025 K1 Class
Available Period :
●September 18, 2023(Mon) to October 6, 2023 (Fri) 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Online Application/ collect and Submit Application Form to school in person.
Please prepare one full frontal face ID photograph for fill in application form.
● October 17, 2023(Tue) to October 19, 2023(Thu)
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please submit the completed application to the school in person and with application fee of $40.00 (cash only) along with the following documents:
1. a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
2. A full frontal face ID photograph of the applicant(attached to the Application Form)
3. a copy of the cover and the inside pages of the immunization record
4. two 148mm X 210mm to 255mm X 180mm return envelopes affixed with $5.4 postage stamps
( with address, applicant’s name and apply number written on the envelopes)
● Early November, 2023
In order to reduce crowd gathering, our students and alumni siblings, twins will be scheduled to meet on the other day in early November. Interview details will be notified by letter.
● Interview will be arranged for all applicants
Interview method: assessments will be done based on simple conversation, playing games and observation with parent and applicant.
2.The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the KG will be given due priority consideration
3.The applicant from families in need of whole day classes will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day classes
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
● Before December 15, 2023 (Fri)
Announcement of interview result by individual letter notification
● January 4, 2024 (Thu) to January 6, 2024 (Sat)
Complete the registration procedure at school in person.
Please bring along with you the confirmation letter, “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” and a registration fee（AM/PM class: $970; Whole day class : $1,570）
If you fail to register with the registration certificate on time, the school will arrange a replacement immediately.
● Applicants on the waiting list
If there is vacancy available, our school will inform parents by phone call notification.
Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original copy of the registration certificate to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
● Arrangement of changing school after registration
Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify our school in writing. The school will return the Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission as soon as possible but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission, the KG will no longer keep the school place for the child.
● The arrangement for submitting application forms under tropical cyclones and heavy rain in our school as follows:
If the observatory has hoisted typhoon warning signal No. 8 or above; or black rainstorm warning signal, our school will be temporarily closed. When the yellow rainstorm warning signal or tropical cyclone warning signal No. 3 is in effect, our school is open as usual, and parents can go to the school to submit the application form.
● For non-Chinese speaking (NCS) Children
When interviewing NCS children, interpretation and/or translation service for applicants could be arranged where necessary, or parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication. Enquiry number: 2893 2715; email: email@example.com)
Education Bureau Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2024/25 School Year